Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagging myself lol.

Attached or single? Attached :-) It's our 4th wedding anniversary next month
Best Friend? more than one-in different categories
Cake or Pie? either-as long as it has cream and/or ice cream on it!
Day of Choice? Sunday-if Luke is working he is home by lunch!
Essential Item? *blush* my mobile phone
Flavour of icecream? one with cruchy toffee or butterscotch in it-hard to find!
Gummy Bears or Worms? neither, not a huge lollie fan. Try chocolate.
Hometown? Melbourne is where I live, The Gold Coast is where I grew up and Sydney is where I was born!
Indulgences? Stealing a sleep in when Luke is home and home delivered thai for dinner on the sly.
January or July? January.. it's summer and my birthday! No contest!
Kids? 2 and a bit.
Last Movie I saw in a Theatre? The Simpsons movie when I was hugely pregnant with with Willow
Middle Name? nope
Number of Siblings? one brother
Oranges or Apples? oranges
Phobia or Fear? spiders! eeewwwww
Quote? "be the change you want to see in the world" Ghandi
Reason to Smile? Too many to count! I guess a recent one is I can feel the baby moving just a tiny bit.
Season? Summer, summer ,summer.
Unknown fact about me? I love Stephen King novels and re resd them over and over.
Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? A tough one for me lol. It varies! Am currently a minimal oppressor of animals but have been vego for ages before and even vegan!
Xrays or Ultrasound? Ultrasound. Guess I've had more and looking at a baby is nicer than hoping a bone isn't broken!
Your favourite food? Kraft peanut butter-I can't have it in the house cause I can't stop eating it
Zodiac? Capricorn-but I'm crap with money lol

Tag yourself if you haven't done it yet!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails