Monday, January 19, 2009

Old friends

Luke took the kids to the zoo on Saturday. A couple of his mates have kids but are separated form the mothers and they had their kids for the weekend. A Dad day with all the kids was the plan for them(woot for me-a free day!).
I decided to go into the city and have a wander. There are some lovely shops in and around the city that are just crap to go to with kids-not to mention the lure of a vego lunch! On a whim I decided to text an old friend who I don't see much of since I've had kids.
She was a bridesmaid in our wedding and we used to hang out HEAPS. Her life is so very different to mine and she is one of those people who really don't want to hang out with a bunch of little people all day. Don't get me wrong-I don't begrudge her this. I really don't want to hang out in a bar with pissed people either lol. We are just on different paths at the moment, and that's OK. But I figured the lure of coffee and me on a child-free day might be a good opportunity for a catch up.
It was so lovely to see her! And we talked and laughed like old times (minus the beer and champagne) lots of catching up and blah blah blah ROFL and stuff like that.

It was nice to have a HOT coffee too I must admit.....


Anonymous said...

Hi! This post could not be written any better!
Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate!
He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him.
Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

my web-site ... m88

Anonymous said...

of course likke you webnsite however you need too check the
spelling onn several of your posts. A umber of them are rif with spelling issues andd
I to find it very troublesome to tell the truth
then again I will surely come back again.

Also visit my web page sbobet asia

Anonymous said...

Any Cached Swap Method features a few features to help synchronize together with Substitute Server in addition to traditionally missions
handily and additionally proficiently. Several applications embracing the PDF standard are now
available as an online service including Scribd for viewing and storing, Pdfvue for
online editing, and Zamzar for PDF Conversion. Here are the list of
functions it provides such as migrate folders and files into
Share - Point libraries from various file servers and network shares.

Obviously I don't like to see a program that's been around forever that still isn't
up to what I feel it should be, but I'm also a bit wary of software
that just popped out of nowhere. Reviewing the vast market of SEO software I would like to single outpick outselect SEO Power - Suite software developed byproduced
byput together bymanufactured by Link-assistant.

My page: microsoft toolkit 2.5 download

Related Posts with Thumbnails