Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Chillaxin'

We do a fair few activities which means dragging 3 kids back & forth to various things. The kids love doing things but after forced quarrantine with sick kids I realized that down time at home can be nice too.
We're giving ballet up for a while & our hippy la la playgroup is going to be at peoples houses rather than at a veune-so hoping that will be more laid back. That leaves Mothers Group, homeschool craft, Babs & ABA
We rarely get to ABA anymore. Our group has babies & older kids so not so fun for Tannah & Willow. Unless Babs venue changes that is going to get harder & harder as well- but a venue change is looking good!
Homeschool craft is a definate. I really want to make connections with the Mums & kids cause they will be our "school" for the next 15 years.
I have plans to run our day with a bit more rythym-Steiner style. Time for stories & songs as well as craft time each day.

I am comitted & happy with homeschooling but I wish my inlaws were retired already so I could get a break!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! In the end I got a blog from where I be able to actually get useful data regarding
my study and knowledge.

Also visit my blog :: graduate certificate online
My page > graduate certificate

Related Posts with Thumbnails