Friday, June 12, 2009

Things I know bonus- my kids edition

Things I know about my kids
Tannah
Photobucket
-She's a "girly girl" into fairies and princesses and ballet
-she is sensitive & hates change
-she loves her friends & is very social
-she thinks white bread is heaven on earth
-she is always making up gorgeous songs and dances

Willow
Photobucket
-she is very active & can be a handful when she puts her foot down
-she is affectionate with both her gestures & words
-she is funny & great fun
-she is independent and loves to do things herself
-she loves to play with play doh

Harper
Photobucket
-she is a velcrobaby and hates to be put down. Ever.
-she adores her sisters and thinks they are hilarious
-she loves her felt flower mobile and can laugh and talk at it for ages
-she is at her happiest having a cuddle after a feed
-she sleeps at night!

Photobucket

The thing I know for sure is that I'm so glad they all picked us. I feel so lucky to be their Mama. We all have good and bad days, some days are easy and some days are hard. Sometimes we all get on each others nerves. But I wouldn't change one thing about who they are.

7 comments:

Nic said...

Awww what a beautiful blog post ! Your girls are just gorgeous

katef - www.picklebums.com said...

gorgeous girls... love that photo of Harper!

Sif said...

What a lovely blogpost! And lovely girls!!! You've inspired me!

Sazz said...

They're so beautiful, Shae. Harper looks so much like you! xoxo

Stitch Sista said...

They are all just gorgeous! Lucky mama, and lucky girls :D

kate said...

Awwww lovely lovely post to read Shae :D Your girls are just wonderful. As are their parents :D

Anonymous said...

We absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.

Does one offer guest writers to write content to suit your
needs? I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome blog!

My web-site ... windows xp registry cleaner

Related Posts with Thumbnails