Friday, June 19, 2009

Things I know

-you can only spend so much time on the house with sick kids before you start going coo coo la la
-sometimes your sense of humour doesn't age. Harper coughs & farts at the same time-it's hilarious.
-Willow cannot sleep parallel to me. She must sleep on a diagonal with her feet in my back at all times.
-you can have TV free days! But you make more mess.
-my Nan lives in a hard spot to get to-unless you want to drive 14 hours. Looks like a plane and car/train at this point.
-eating really healthy can be really expensive
-kids singing us adorable
-Tannah is learning letters!
-my husband is awesome. He's funny, cute & loves being with the kids. He makes my job easier :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to be suggested this blog by means of my cousin.
I'm not positive whether this put up is written via him as nobody else recognize such precise about my difficulty. You're
wonderful! Thank you!

Also visit my website; what is a graduate certificate

Related Posts with Thumbnails