Tuesday, June 2, 2009


I struggle with winter.

I'm originally from sunny Queensland & now live in Victoria. It gets cold where we live. Frost & all that. The days are quite short & can be quite bleak or foggy a lot of the time in winter.

I'm not sure I'll ever get used to it.

I love living down here & there are so many awesome things about Melbourne. The weather ain't one of them!

But if it's winter now then that means it's almost spring right? And you really appreciate spring when you have a real winter. There is nothing like that first day when you don't need the heater on & your washing gets dry outside. You can literally feel yourself thaw out.

It keeps you quite in tune with the rythym of the year, having such changable weather. I do appreciate that :)

Righto, off for a hot drink of some sort.....

1 comment:

Sif said...

Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, that's all...

Related Posts with Thumbnails