Monday, August 17, 2009

Dreaming of sleep

We co sleep. All 5 of us sleep in our "biggest bed in the world". A double and a queen mattress pushed together on the floor. It's cozy and I don't have to get out of bed to feed babies or soothe nightwakings, and the kids feel secure knowing they are close. It's lovely mostly, but Harper is our last baby so I can countdown to Luke and in a bed together, alone.
It's no secret that my kids, all of them, love to wake up at night. Willow especially, since about 6 weeks old, has been a champion. They all love an early morning too. Tannah talks in her sleep, Willow is the most restless sleeper and Harper, well she's still little so night feeds are her wake Mum up mode of choice. Willow likes to touch me with her feet in the small of my back all night-that's if she won the fight to sleep in the prime real estate district of bed which is in between Luke and I. Harper has also just started very cute baby cooing and talking for hour at a time-which would be much more lovely to hear during the day.
Sounds like I hate it but thats not true. Co sleeping is lovely and I know all 3 kids will leave the bed in their own time. So for now I will snuggle with my babies, catch sleep where I can and dream of having 6 hours uninterrupted sleep, minus the feet in my bum crack.


Anonymous said...

Using ingenious technology and innovation the Romans made
an Empire that withstood the test of time. She invites one to visit her site where she'll share a proven approach to
start an business online. A well-developed business plan is like your blueprint for victory.

Here is my web-site - zioła mięta pieprzowa

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for league of legend rpg

Feel free to visit my web page; league of legends rp generator

Related Posts with Thumbnails