Friday, August 28, 2009

Things I know

-that a 4 and a 2 year old are not old enough to grasp the concept of sharing just yet. However-JUST SHARE!!
-me being on the computer translates to children as please start fighting and then come and annoy me.
-a mother in law who takes the big 2 for half a day once a week is worth her weight in gold.
-windy and warmish=line dried nappies!
-being ecstatic about line dried nappies means I need to get out more
-when a baby who hates the car doesn't start screaming as I leave the driveway I keep feeling like I've forgotten her
-sometimes my kids surprise me and I remind myself not to assume they won't cope with things
-being a parent is a constant learning journey. The best, most rewarding and hardest thing I've ever done

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails