Friday, October 2, 2009

Things I know

-all of a sudden all 3 of my kids seem a whole lot older
-baby led weaning may be good for your baby but the old style of spoon feeding mush is much cleaner!
-I cannot get clothes dry this time of year without the dryer. I know people do it-give me some tips!
-I am obsessed with looking at chicken coops on eBay
-the triumph of making a tiny batch of yoghurt from fermenting kefir grains lasted longer than the actual eating of the yoghurt
-watching my very cautious 4 year old tackle a big slide (and succeed!) with no prompting makes me realize she'll deal with everything in her own time.
-having another child thrown into the mix for a couple of hours can actually make life easier.
-I know that every moment with my kids should not be taken for granted. Some families don't have the luxury of unlimited time together

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails