Saturday, December 12, 2009

20 random facts about me

-My favorite kind of food is Thai-mmm satay anyone?
-I went to the Big Day Out 10 years in a row (well it wasn't on one of those years so 10 years in a row that it was on)
-I don't wear pants to bed. Undies but never pants. Can't do it, no matter how cold it is.
-I have read "The Stand" By Stephen King probably more than 30 times
-I was Jan in my high school production of Grease
-my jobs have included Maccas chick, hairdressers apprentice, pharmacy assistant, naturopath assistant and veterinary nurse.
-I'm a really good swimmer
-I don't have my tonsils or my wisdom teeth
-my first car was a Datsun 120Y. It was duckshit green.
-I have a serious cougar crush on Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley in the harry Potter series)
-I was so obsessed with Nirvana that my friends feared for my mental health when Kurt Cobain killed himself.
-I have 6 tattoos
-I have camped out for concert tickets twice (Pearl Jam, Vs tour & Live, Secret Samadhi tour)
-I used to have nightmares about E.T the extra terrestrial as a kid
-Pulp Fiction is my favorite movie. Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind comes a close second
-I caught the bouquet at my friends wedding. I met my now husband a month later. The two people who caught the bouquet and garter at our wedding were the next two weddings that Luke and I went to. Even though they were both single at the time of our wedding.
-I love reality Television! As trashy as it is lol
-If was was a boy my name would have been Toby
-I am phobic of spiders. Really phobic.
-I used to smoke about 10-20 cigarettes a day. Seems eeewwww now.

3 comments:

Stitch Sista said...

Fun post! Might have to borrow that one sometime :)...that is if I can think of 20 random things lol.

Rachael said...

mmm fabulous taste in music... :D

island girl said...

Bringing back soooooo many memories of high school!!! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails