Thursday, December 31, 2009


For next year instead of making resolutions I'm going to have some core values that I'm going to aim for.

BE CONSCIOUS- as a mother, as a consumer, when I'm eating

BE NURTURING- to myself, my kids, my relationships, the planet

BE TRUTHFUL- to myself and my ideals

BE JOYFUL- find joy in the everyday

BE GRATEFUL- for I truly live a blessed life

BE SUSTAINABLE- keep my footprint on the earth light

BE CONNECTED- to my kids, my husband, my family, my friends and to myself

LOVE- give it, take it, share it around

I found this post at Simple Mom "10 Questions to Encourage Engaged Parenting in 2010" Some questions worth asking for sure.

Whatever you are doing have a great new years eve and all the very best to you and your family for 2010. It's going to be a great year for me and I hope it is for you too.


Juniper said...

Wow, Shae, I LOVE this! Can I copy it LOL?

DD and I were just discussing our "resolutions" last night - I reckon I should put pen to paper (or type to blog LOL) pretty soon!

shae said...

copy away :-)

Anonymous said...

Moles can expand in numerous shapes and dimensions.

The fantastic thing is that you have readily available numerous choices to
get rid of your warts.

my website: Dermatend Scar

Related Posts with Thumbnails