Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas morning-the photos :)

We had a lovely christmas. I won't go into a long story of our xmas day, but I will share some of the best photos of xmas morning.

Opening presents from Father Christmas
Photobucket

Photobucket

Twirling ribbons!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Harper with her rainstick (from Eco Toys)
Photobucket

Presents from Ning and Par
Photobucket

Photobucket

Willow with hers and Tannah's dolls from us (from Spiral Garden)

Photobucket

The only picture of Luke and I-taken by me first thing in the morning

Photobucket

And the big girls all dressed up and ready to go to xmas lunch (pants by Moeder Kip)Hair done at Tannah's request :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

katepickle said...

Gorgeous family photos... Glad to hear you had a great day

Juniper said...

so cute! Looks like they had fun!

I got my sister's new baby (6wks old?) that rainstick for xmas, and both baby and sis already love it! Mel is fab!

Stitch Sista said...

Beautiful pics!

I have awarded you an Honest Scrap award. See my blog for details!

Related Posts with Thumbnails