Thursday, December 10, 2009

Life B.C

Yes Before Children.
I looked at my toilet the other day, if you have one or more little kids using it it probably looks like mine. Pee on the seat (and the floor, always on the floor), random bits of toilet paper around, a step on the floor as well as a couple of toys. Now I tidy up in there a couple of times a day-remove toys, wipe seat (and floor!)and flush-but it always looks like that-unless you go in right after I tidy.

I used to be totally grossed out by that! Yukky pee everywhere and having to navigate some sort of seat &/or step for a little one. Now? Meh. Whatever. Glad it's not me who has to tidy it and usually stoked for some sort of step for my own kid to use.

And I used to be on time-always. And organized.

And have a point to my story

1 comment:

Katy said...

Ahhh, yes, BC!!!!

I don't know about you, but my toilet ALWAYS smells now!! I don't know what my children have done to it, but no amount of cleaning or scrubbing helps.

I've lost any train of thought I used to have. I get half way through a sentence, forget what I was going to say.... and can't live without lists because I'll go to the shop, and forget the two things I needed, and come home with ten other things.

Related Posts with Thumbnails