Friday, December 4, 2009

Things I know

-taking 3 small kids big places isn't always as hard as you think it will be.
-rabbits can poo! A lot!
-putting the xmas tree up ensures I will hear the line "is Father Christmas coming TONIGHT?" a lot
-I always add my dishwasher, washing machine and vacuum cleaner to my grateful list
-a two year old can exert a crazy amount of force when you are trying to fold her into a carseat
-when my last baby reaches milestones it makes me a little sad
-making a meal that we all actually sit and eat and enjoy at the same time is lovely from time to time
-don't take kids through the carwash unless you a SURE they are not scared of it
-my 4 year old can be incredibly frustrating and amazingly beautiful at the same time
-if I drink a frozen coke every time I deliver one I'll be the one with the big belly!

1 comment:

Cheap Tap said...

When choosing the Antique Basin Taps, one should shop around before purchasing a specific item. There is always a tendency to find something that may sometimes look better or be priced in a more pleasing way than the purchased one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails