Thursday, January 7, 2010

My birthday

It's my birthday. I'm 31. And it seems today I got everything I wanted.

A clear run on the freeway, some time with good company, yummy food (and drink)and happily playing kids.

Some time away from my kids with some of my favorite women friends, laughs, more yummy food and drink.

Some cash to spend on me, a tree to plant, beer, champagne, new sunglasses and very useful handmade face wipes!

Talking & texting with some family & friends from interstate-not to mention a heap of lovely facebook messages.

Kids to bed easily & a bit of birthday love with the husband!

A very happy birthday indeed!

2 comments:

anastasia_wolf said...

Sounds like a great day! Yay you!

Juniper said...

sounds perfect! Glad your day in Franga went well, Rach's house is so fab!

Related Posts with Thumbnails