Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Things are changing

Photobucket

It seems that (finally!!) Tannah and Willow can share space without constantly fighting. It's a nice change from all of the yelling, pushing and crying.

As soon as Willow got mobile Tannah decided that Willow was a pest-and Willow decided that Tannah was her hero. Needless to say there has been much frustration and annoyance on both sides. Tans is annoyed because Willow won't leave her alone and Willow is annoyed because Tannah just won't play with her. I must say that I was surprised at how rough and nasty they can be to each other. My brother and I never really fought much so that level of sibling rivalry was new to me. Of course we have the usual turf wars over toys and Willow knows exactly how to push Tannah's buttons.

But lately there is a lot more play together. I'm sure it's mostly age related. Willow can follow direction and actually participate in imaginative games with Tannah and not just push all the toys over. Tannah is becoming a lot more understanding of ability related to age so her expectations are not as high. Of course this is not 100% of the time, there is still quite a bit of bickering-they are so different in personality that I can't imagine that they will get on great all the time. Whatever has changes they sure seem to be enjoying each others company a whole lot more often-which is SUCH a nice change.

2 comments:

anastasia_wolf said...

And it makes life SOOO much easier!! My two let me have a half hour sleep in this morning purely because they got involved playing with each other! (They still fight though hehe).

the tomorrow girl said...

I dont think ive ever commented on your blog, so hi! :)
Just wanted to say I *love* your girls names. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails