Sunday, June 27, 2010

Grateful

It's been a while since I've posted a grateful list and it's about time, because life is pretty ace.

This list is some recnt interesting things because I am forever grateful for my children, husband, family, friends, health and my dishwasher and washing machine. Here goes.

-some space from the kids now and again. Being a full-time Mama is hard work and I must say having child number 3 in 4 years has stretched me more than I imagined & I'm enjoying doing a few things on my own.
-where we live. I know I often whinge about the lack of yard at my place and other things but the truth is that I am incredibly grateful to my in-laws for renting to us. A family with 3 kids, 4 chooks and a puppy is not excactly what you'd call a landlord's dream.
-being school free. It really gives us all more time to do the things we love and to try new things. Next term Tannah and Willow are doing ballet and circus and Tans is keeping up Irish dancing. As well as our regular meet ups and playgroups. School? We have no time for that!
-my car. We were a one car family for such a long time and it is pure freedom to have a car there at my beck and call.
-my husband's job. The money he earns there allows us to live the life we do and eat well.
-my iPhone. It has allowed me to tweet new baby photos, get an email on the go and keep my kids occupied with songs on iTunes.
-nice comments on my blog. Love to feel the love.


Why don't you take a minute and blog/write down/think about what you are grateful for?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails