Wednesday, July 28, 2010

An app is keeping me organized!

Oh my. What an iWanker I've become.
I bought a $6 app called HomeRoutines and it's actually working. Are you ready for the irony? I get GOLD STARS for doing my "chores". I have a chore chart. Except adults call them "organization apps" and have them on their iPhones. But something had to be done.

Part of the whole stay at home Mama gig is organization. Though I may be often loathe to admit it when I drop the ball there it gets harder, not easier. The days I say "fuck it" to putting on a load of washing means I have 2 loads to do the next day. The times I don't bake snacks regularly are the times I blow $20 on pre packaged crap. I'm not complaining about needing to have my shit some kind of together, but some part of me rebels or self sabotages or something. Menu planning always ends in take away.

Now I need to find an app for that!

4 comments:

jonni said...

Oh my gosh this is brilliant! I'm gonna go looking for that app...

anastasia_wolf said...

Hahahaha you get GOLD STARS??!! That's hilarious!! So you feel a glowing sense of pride when you get one? *snort*

Juniper said...

Sounds like a great App, I am going to search for it now!

Veri-Tea said...

LOL I don't know what I would do without my 'to do' app on my iPad... But it doesn't give me gold stars! I wish it did!! Then I would be extra happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails