Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy fathers day!

It's Father's Day here in Australia and I'm going to share some photos.

Here are some of my wonderful Dad who I love very much. It's a shame I don't have a scanner so I can't share some great photos of him being my Dad when I was a little girl.

Photobucket
Him walking me down the aisle at my wedding

Photobucket
with baby Tannah

Photobucket
with baby Willow

Photobucket
with Harper on our last trip up there

I miss living close to him but I love that we can chat on the phone. I feel blessed to have such an involved Dad who I am close with. Love you Dad.


Here are some of Luke with our kids. He is an amazing Dad. Patient, affectionate and hands on. The girls (and I!) appreciate and love him lots.

Photobucket
vacuuming with Tannah in the ergo

Photobucket
sleeping after being on screaming baby duty

Photobucket
with baby Harper

Photobucket
helping Willow check out her new sister at Harper's birth

Photobucket
fun times with his girls

You rock Luke, your daughters will be grateful.

I'm also in the fortunate position to have a father-in-law who is great and adores my kids so he rates a mention too.

Photobucket
with Tannah ans Willow

Photobucket
with Willow at Dreamworld

So a big thanks to all the Dads in my life. Especially mine.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails