Friday, February 18, 2011

Things I know

Don't forget that Things I Know is now a link up! Feel free to share what you know this week.

-A toddlers head vs a step is never going to come out in favor of the toddler
Photobucket
-I may never be able to watch Toy Story 3 or Charlotte's Web without getting a little misty eyed
-don't doubt that your wildlife mad 5 year old will be able to identify rare and endangered animals you have never heard of
-everything can be cleaned!!
-when a friend is having a hard time and you cannot fix it for her you can always try to fill her freezer with meals.
-it's great that my kids have different interests, but I wish they were all in the same place at the same time!


What do you know this week?


2 comments:

katepickle said...

ouch poor H!

I need to edit my post to add - I know that I have wonderful amazing generous friends....

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Trish.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Very good things to know -except number 1.

Mr 4 has an inch long scar for from an incident with the back step.

Playing along thanks to Kate :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails