Tuesday, February 15, 2011

We Play! And we get messy!

We Play



I used to be worried about mess. That it would take me ages to clean up after the girls if they were doing a particularly messy activity
Photobucket
Of course they did not share my worry for all things messy and love to do things that get grot everywhere
Photobucket
I've learned that it actually takes almost no time at all to clean up even the biggest of messes, both on the kids them selves and whatever part of the house or yard they are in. It has never taken me more than 5-10 minutes to clean up. Which in the scale of things is no time at all
Photobucket
But also it's important for kids to get messy! Not only do they love it but it's great developmentally for children to be able to explore all sorts of textures and mediums in their own way (read-without you freaking out!).
Photobucket
So grab a drop sheet or kick them outside, fill up the bath ready for filthy kids and let them go for it!

I'm playing along with Childhood 101's WE PLAY! link up. Check it out for other great play ideas.

9 comments:

Becky said...

Yes! Messy play is the best and in the scheme of things the clean up is nothing compared to the fun they have!

Philippa said...

Yay for messy play - we love getting messy :)

Candy (Mama Lion) said...

u are so right!

Anonymous said...

Hi thіs is kinda оf off tορic but I was wondering if blogs uѕe WYSӏWYG еditors ог
if you havе tο manually codе wіth HTΜL.

I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Check out my homepage ... Devis Travaux

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too.
Such clever work and exposure! Keep up the very good works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.

Also visit my web-site - maquillage pas cher

Anonymous said...

Vеry good article! We are lіnking to thіs pаrticularly
grеat content оn our site. Keep up thе gοod wгiting.



Ηave a lоok at mу web ѕіte; meuble de salle de bain

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog. It's simple,
yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and appearance. I must say you have done a excellent job with this. Also, the blog loads very quick for me on Opera. Excellent Blog!

my web blog - voyance

Anonymous said...

Hi there colleagues, fastidious piece of writing and fastidious arguments commented here, I am truly enjoying by these.


Here is my web-site ... voyance

Anonymous said...

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find most of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
Would you offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs?
I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome blog!

Here is my weblog: voyance gratuite

Related Posts with Thumbnails