Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A March of Kindness

March of Kindness


When I saw this idea over at Code Name Mama I was inspired. Filling a whole month with kindness! Just one little act, every day.

I'm in.

Just when I was thinking that maybe I was going to miss out on my act for the very first day an opportunity came up. Tannah asked if there was any of the chocolates left that we had been given as a gift. There was. Just one that I was saving until the kids were in bed. I seized the moment and in the spirit of the March Of Kindness I handed it over. Well I chopped it into 3 bits so all 3 girls could share it.


It may have been just a small act of kindness (depending on how much you like chocolate I guess) but it felt good to share it and the girls were all very pleased to enjoy a little bit of chocolate.


So how about a March of Kindness?

4 comments:

Deb G said...

Sounds like a fabulous idea. I'm in too!

Sazz said...

Fuck it, I'm in < that's the spirit, Sazz! lol

Dionna @ Code Name: Mama said...

I'm so glad you're joining us!! I searched for the perfect opportunity yesterday too (for the first day), but I think searching for the "perfect" thing made it much more stressful. Today I'm going to resolve to be more relaxed about finding random kindnesses to do :)
And I think the chocolate split was perfect!

Zoie @ TouchstoneZ said...

Random acts of chocolate kindness. That's what Code Name: Mama should have called it! We'd all need bigger pants by the end of the month, but we'd be happy ;)

This is a sweet act of kindness (no pun intended) and a great way to kick off the month. I'm looking forward to reading more about your experiences during MOK.

Related Posts with Thumbnails