Friday, March 4, 2011

Things I know

-2 year old molars are a special sort of cruelty to everyone involved

-chickens like to eat chamomile. So letting them have a scratch near the chamomile patch is only a good idea if you grew the chamomile for them to eat.

-it's great when your child finds a game on the internet that they love to play. Whats not so great is hearing Dora's condescending voice over and over

-when setting up a "potions" session for the kids remember that flour and water make GLUE.
Photobucket

-great product, quick shipping and flat rate international postage DO exist! Thanks We Love Colors!

-I hope my girls keep the "dance like no one is watching and sing like no one can hear you" ethos for as long as possible. I love hearing and watching them sing and dance all over the place!

-I no longer laugh at "Mums Taxi" sticker on cars


Welcome to the Things I Know Linkup! Please add you link below and don't forget to link back to this post. Looking forward to seeing what others know this week...



3 comments:

Deb G said...

Always love your observations Shae.

Leah said...

Love Tannah's expression!

Kylie said...

First time reader of your blog, I found my way from Kate at Picklebums, and have decided to play along as well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails