Friday, March 11, 2011

Things I know

-there are no guarantees that children will like a type of food from one day to the next
-watching a TV show about serial killers that ends at 11:30 at night is not conducive to an easy transition into sleep
-some of the best things in life are not free...or I'd have an iPad already

-sometimes you just have to take that call
Photobucket

-it's a bit sad when your kids grow up and start pronouncing words the right way. I much preferred it when Tannah referred to her elbow as her oboe.
-ALWAYS pack a nappy and wipes. Even if you are only taking everyone to the shops for 20 minutes.
-packing to take the whole family away for two nights is no easier than packing to go away for 2 weeks
-it's only one more week until I leave for Sydney to go to the Aussie Bloggers Conference!!


Things I Know is now a linkup! If you want to play along leave your link here and link back to this post from your blog. I'd love to see what you know this week!



2 comments:

Leah said...

Oboe, too cute! I much prefer the missayings myself. Though maybe if I had a job with other grown ups I'd be less inclined to incorporate them into my own vocab and say stuff like "distake" and "desection" in all seriousness hahahahaha!

Kylie said...

Had to laugh about the nappy and wipes, whenever I left the house without them disaster struck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails