Friday, April 15, 2011

Things I Know

Happy Friday everyone! Welcome to the Things I Know linkup-I'd love to see what you know this week so link up below and don't for get to link back to me.

This week I know-

-nothing evokes such terror as being on home ed camp and watching kids your child has played with come down with gastro (we still haven't had it yet *crosses fingers and toes*)

-if you want to have great photos of said camp to share either chage your camera's batteries or pack the charger.

-portable DVD players for the car are worth their weight in gold.

-birthday girls like to cut their own slice of birthday cake.
Photobucket

-Now that Tannah has a hand held gaming system I keep finding Luke stashed away in corners playing "Littlest Pet Shop"

-4 days and 3 nights away on camp with 3 children and no husband can leave a Mama feeling completely exhausted, and kind of scared of how much washing there is to do.





-

7 comments:

Leah said...

I have crazy wahsing to do today too, I think I pretended I was on camp this week.

Had a little LOL at Luke playing LPS in the corner :) :)

Deborah said...

LOL @ Luka playing Littlest Pet Shop.. Good luck with all that washing. Nice weather for it too! ;)

Deborah said...

Oops.. not Luka.. must have Luka on my mind.. LUKE :)

Megan Blandford said...

Good luck with all that washing!

katepickle said...

ha ha ha ha love that Luke is enjoying the DS and especially Littlest Pet shop game!

Christie - Childhood 101 said...

Your a brave mama. I hated school camp as a child and think I would hate it even more as a mother!

Marita said...

Love the slice of cake :D

I think the post camp washing and grocery shopping is why we don't go away more often.

Related Posts with Thumbnails