Friday, May 6, 2011

Things I Know

Happy Friday everyone! Welcome to the Things I Know linkup. If you want to tell me what you know this week link up below and don't forget to link back to me.

Things I know this week-


-I am a guest blogger over at the fabulous Childhood 101! Read my post about making the decision to homeschool HERE


-the excitement of my big girls at seeing a real princess (duchess, whatever) get married was almost eclipsed by their disappointment that the queen was much less Disney that they imagined.

-If your child has a dry night nappy all night for 2 weeks the first night out of nappies will be the night they wet the bed. Twice.


Photobucket
-when you do the above for an hour and a half over getting into pajamas your Mama will want to lie down and join in.

-if you plan an evening of "marital relations" for after the kids are in bed the kids will not go to bed until AFTER you libido has

-changing any song lyric to "poo" is guaranteed a laugh

-I'm committed to Things I Know because I set an alarm to get up early and do this before going to the much anticipated Bloggers Brunch!




5 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh dear, we have the same getting into pyjamas problem too! Let the irrationality begin! ;)

Leah said...

LOL @ your poor libido going to sleep before the kids. Lucky we peak in our 30's right, imagine it was a ebb not a flow hahahaha! Celibacy ftw!

MultipleMum said...

I have been doing these posts for awhile but didn't know you had a linky! Such fun!

Jane Blogs said...

Libido? What's that?

Maybe Leah is peaking in her 30's, but I have to tell you I'm definitely not so lucky.

btw, how can I join in next time?

shae said...

Jane Blogs-
Come and link up any Friday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails