Friday, June 17, 2011

Things I Know



Happy Friday! Welcome to the Things I Know linkup. If you want to join in write a Things I Know on your blog including a link back to this post an then add your link below-easy!

Here is what I know this week-

-there are no rules for blogging and being a part of the social media community. The world will not stop turning if I put my family first and detach myself from my iPhone for large periods of the day.

-frustrated toddler is frustrated

-every time the phone rings I think it's my brother telling me that my niece has been born. Any day!!

-a wheat free and preservative/colour free diet really makes a difference to Willow and Harper. We are almost a week meltdown free and there is sleep happening!

-there is only so much of the game "Mum I'm a dinosaur, listen to me roar ROAAARRRRRR" I can handle

-Even six year olds can get star struck by their favorite entertainer
Photobucket

-great friends put up with your intoxicated singstar performances and don't put it on the internet. Best friends do all that and then listen to your drunken rambling on the car ride home

-Croque Monsieurs fix hangovers

-The Safety Dance in the catchiest song of all time-boo to you Reservoir Dad.

You're welcome.




16 comments:

Kelley @ magnetoboldtoo said...

You know what I know?

I know that I love your face off.

I love your more than my shoes.

True story.

Leah - Bogue Living said...

I was saving it for Things I Know, damn it!! LOL

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Trish.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

LOL - I know you are always good for a giggle and some sound advice.

Glad you found a way to reduce meltdowns, onwards to more sleep.

Kate said...

Safety Dance = FML.

Kellie said...

I freaking love the Safety Dance.
Best annoying 80's song ever.

Deborah said...

I cannot believe you met Justine! I'm so jealous! (I think Ash would be jealous too!).

Exciting days when baby news is imminent!

I can't get enough of the Safety Dance. Soundtrack to my youth. Ah!

Reservoir Dad said...

Ha! Love it.

Grace said...

Justine is a dear favorite in our household...and ooooh...the Safety Dance !!! All I need to hear is the first few bars of that keyboard riff and I am OFF ! A bit delayed with my TIK but just had to check out everyone else's:)
Happy Friday !

Moodi Mumma said...

Oh I'm with you on the Dinosaur Roooaaaaar game lol my Loo loves that!!
Hope you get that lovely call soon :o)

Caz (The Truth About Mummy) said...

You met justine. How cool....little miss three loves her and that jolly Roar song. Everyday .... twenty times.... arrrgghhhh!

katepickle said...

Ha.... I know ALL your secrets now.. and even some I wish I didn't! LOL You are a fun drunk!

SaraMG said...

Big grin on my face for The Safety Dance :)

nellbe said...

My 22 month old's favourite song in the whole world is watermelon... Justine is a big fav in our house too :)

Rane dae said...

Thinks I know: Way, RightOn!and Doood can only touch how I feel about this post.

Toushka Lee said...

omg if you love the safety dance you will love the literal version.
http://youtu.be/zZaiB9jYCxI

suedenyhm said...

Love the pic with Justine. She is The Boy's favourite singer too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails