Thursday, July 21, 2011

For Kristie

I write this post with tears in my eyes and a heavy heart for a woman whom I have met in the flesh only briefly. But the internet is a community that many underestimate the power of. For I have known this woman and her family online for years. I have watched her beautiful daughter grow, I was sad to hear when a baby stayed in her womb only a short time and I, like many others, followed her long journey to conceive again. I am one of many who were delighted to know that a baby grew in her body and was happily anticipating the birth.

And my heart, like many others, broke for her when I heard that her much longed for baby boy was born still.

Photobucket


I write this (and you can read other tributes HERE) so that Kristie might feel the support of those of us who know her online. So that she, her partner Ally and their Daughter Tara know that they are in so many people's thoughts. That there have been many candles lit for your sweet boy Avery.

Sending you so much love and strength Kristie xoxo
Related Posts with Thumbnails