Friday, July 22, 2011

Things I Know-one week until Blogopolis!



Happy Friday everyone and welcome to the Things I Know linkup! I know I'm really enjoying reading through all of the links each week-big thanks to everyone who joins in, especially my regulars :) If you want to link up just write your own Things I Know post on your blog with a link back to this post and then add it below.

This week my post is all about the upcoming Blogopolis which is in my fair city next weekend

Here is what I know-


-Catching up with other people who use the internet to communicate is never going to be good for the amount of time I spend online

-I'm hoping to maybe be in photographs looking a little less drunk and red faced from dancing than Ausblogcon

-No one is going to stop reading your blog or unfollow you on Twitter because your ass is too fat or you don't have a million dollar outfit. I hope people going realize this and don't let themselves be worried.

-Staying in town away from my kiddos for 2 nights makes me both excited and nervous

-staying somewhere plush like Oaks On Lonsdale makes it a bit easier

-Eco Toys are awesome for sponsoring me to go! You should totally go and buy your kids some beautiful toys from them. You could even visit their shop while you are in Melbourne.

-I'm so excited about catching up with so many bloggers! Some I've met before and some I haven't

-I'm completely not shy so please come up and say hello. If my kids have their way I'll be there looking like this
Photobucket

-I also know that I'm not going to be available to host this link up next Friday as I'll be busy networking (going WOOOOO!! at people). So Things I Know will be back in a fortnight.....


so what do you know?





-




Related Posts with Thumbnails