Thursday, July 14, 2011

Things I Know




Happy Friday everyone!! I know it's technically Thursday night but I'm out the door tomorrow morning so let's pretend this went up Friday morning. Welcome to the Things I Know linkup. If you want to play along write your own Things I Know post, include a link to this post and add you link below-easy! A few comments on the other blogs who link up wouldn't go astray either ;)

Here is what I know this week

-coughing for three weeks has reduced my pelvic floor to jelly.

Photobucket
-a full day of play looks like this

-TWO WEEKS TO BLOGOPOLIS

-I don't know how to stop myself cracking up every time my 2 year old says "what the heck!"

-30 people linked up last week!! Record breaking!

-I am a hopeless Harry Potter fan. I was at the midnight screening this week crying my eyes out with all of the teens.

-being at the above screening made me feel OLD.

-don't forget to link up and Flog Yo Blog over at Where's My Glow


So what do you know this week?





-
Related Posts with Thumbnails