Friday, August 12, 2011

Things I Know-the amuse me edition




Happy Friday everyone and welcome to the Things I Know linkup!

I'm just going to take a little minute to go over the house rules of linking up here.
-write your own Things I Know post on your blog
-include a link back to this post, feel free to include the button ;)
-add your link below
-it's not a rule but it's good manners to at least check out a couple of the others who link up :)

And posts that are not a Things I Know post or do not contain a linkback will be deleted.
I'm drunk with power and like being the boss so there. It's my linkup and I'll do what I want to.
We cool? Cool.

Anyhoo this week I'm telling you what I know amuses me. Funny stuff is my favorite.

Things I Know amuse me are

-plankng. Yes I'm one of those people who think people lying face down on tourist attractions etc is hilarious. Ahem.

-swearing. I find swearing makes things funnier. And check out these Beautiful Swear Words.

Photobucket
Biatch!
-Duck face. It's even funnier when I'm drunk. See any photo of me from Blogopolis.

-Finishing anything slightly dodgy sounding with the sentence "not a euphemism". For instance- "I need a sausage to put in my bread" not a euphemism.

-low brow humor movies. Anything with Will Ferrell or Seth Rogan rate highly. And the Hangover movies. And The Simpsons.

Photobucket
-my family. My kids and husband are forever cracking me up. We're a pretty hilarious family

-and the now thing that I think I will amuse myself with from time to time is "Barbie-rolling" it's like Rick-rolling but with those hideously earwormy Barbie songs. Like so.


So what do you know this week?



Related Posts with Thumbnails