Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Friday and welcome to the Things I Know linkup. If you haven't joined in then it's about time you did. Write you own things I know and then link up below. I know, why haven't you done it before?

This week I'm getting all lovey dovey because it's Luke's and my 7th wedding anniversary on Sunday. This week I'm telling you what I know about us.

The Things I know about Luke and I are-

Photobucket

-he is as cautious as I am impulsive

-he is as Star Wars as I am Harry Potter

Photobucket

-he sleeps like the dead while I get insomnia

-I'm organized chaos but he's just organized

Photobucket

-I'm loud and he's quiet

-he likes to save money and I like to spend it

Photobucket

-he doesn't like to rock the boat while I cause scenes

-I love change and he loves routine

Photobucket

But the thing I know the most is that we work despite the differences.

And I know I love him.

Naaaaaawwwww

So what do you know?



Related Posts with Thumbnails