Monday, December 19, 2011

Next year

There is something about next year that feels more like a new beginning than normal. I have no idea what it is but I'm sure there will be an astrology sort of person who can tell me why. In light of this I have a desire to write a list of resolutions for next year-which is not really my deal but I'm going to go with it.

So my goals for 2012 are

Get the kids outside more.
I can't deny that we all benefit in a number of ways from getting back to nature and using our bodies more. I just need to commit to doing it with more regularity.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Use a diary-the whole year
I'm one of those people who buys a diary every year and stops using it around February and then spends the next ten months in a fluster of things forgotten and double bookings. I shouted myself this pretty one in an effort to encourage me to use it.

Take another road trip-all the way to the Gold Coast
The fun of this year's road trip has nor been forgotten and the girls and I are planning another epic trip. We think we might go away for about a month and take our time up the east coast. I think we will become regular road trippers!

Less talk about exercise and more actual exercising
I have been putting my time to exercise last on my list of priorities and I want to stop doing it. No excuses.

Move house 
The plan is to be in a new place with more room and a big backyard that is closer to the city by the middle of next year. Also planning to be walking distance from public transport so we can use the trains more

And the last one is to give more thought to where we spend our money and what sort of companies we are supporting with our dollars. But I think that is a whole other post for another day....

Do you have any resolutions for next year?


Related Posts with Thumbnails